Bruce is a co-founder and the CTO of Mastodon C where he is trying to save the world with clojure and big data.
He is also one of the co-founders of the London Clojure User Group and helps the London Java Community and London Python Dojo. He likes pragmatically using lean, agile and kanban.
Bruce loves automating drudgery away with a script, learning a new language in GNU emacs and generally talking nonsense.
- RT @planetclojure: ClojureScript Ejecta dlvr.it/P1bmF3 5 hours ago
- RT @Gola87: @LabourEoin She repeated her speech she did in the shack here. How does anyone see her as a strong leader, she's terrible #Weak… 5 hours ago
- RT @bohaynowell: Long thread, but excellent analysis of our parent's generation. Bastards. twitter.com/hoodedman1187/… 5 hours ago
- RT @mllehrer: Ok: White leftists from early 20th century America, yr refusal to dismantle white supremacy will cause you to lose Hope they… 5 hours ago
- RT @mllehrer: Best way to represent our org is to do good work and support the oppressed. You CANNOT be racist and leftist. They're ideolog… 5 hours ago