Bruce is a co-founder and the CTO of Mastodon C where he is trying to save the world with clojure and big data.
He is also one of the co-founders of the London Clojure User Group and helps the London Java Community and London Python Dojo. He likes pragmatically using lean, agile and kanban.
Bruce loves automating drudgery away with a script, learning a new language in GNU emacs and generally talking nonsense.
- RT @Spacekatgal: It's SO LAZY to say girls should get into tech. What's hard is getting men who think they are too smart to be sexist to ac… 3 hours ago
- RT @pettyblackgirI: He stalked & stabbed a man bc he was black, revealed plans for a massacre to kill more black men & y'all still won't ca… 3 hours ago
- RT @wee_things: Independence polling at 25% - "Of course you can have a referendum" Independence polling at 50% - "Now is not the time f… 3 hours ago
- RT @pikesley: What if the #NecessaryHashtags were the friends we met along the way? 6 hours ago
- RT @ftrain: wait until they hear about ssh twitter.com/MarrShow/statu… 6 hours ago
Tag Archives: dojo
Just today I was asked a question that I’ve been asked many times before: What level of Clojure proficiency is needed, if any? And my answer is — none whatsoever. We formed the dojo to learn clojure, which was a … Continue reading