Bruce is a co-founder and the CTO of Mastodon C where he is trying to save the world with clojure and big data.
He is also one of the co-founders of the London Clojure User Group and helps the London Java Community and London Python Dojo. He likes pragmatically using lean, agile and kanban.
Bruce loves automating drudgery away with a script, learning a new language in GNU emacs and generally talking nonsense.
- RT @opentechuk: "tell the people you believe in that they're great" - Meri (@Geek_Manager) 1 hour ago
- RT @yoditstanton: Women in Data Meetup @Forward Labs lnkd.in/C2-6Gf 2 hours ago
- RT @cassieldotcom: Gigging at @MusicTechFest at 8:20pm. Therefore I have just under 5 hours to code some live visuals from scratch. M-x nre… 6 hours ago
- RT @richardjpope: #opentech was lovely. No reason at all, that other conferences should not be that good, cost £5, and be community led. 6 hours ago
- RT @danmcquillan: i forgot to mention i'm doing the ODI friday talk next week: "Will open data give citizens super powers?" http://t.co/BG9… 7 hours ago