Bruce is a co-founder and the CTO of Mastodon C where he is trying to save the world with clojure and big data.
He is also one of the co-founders of the London Clojure User Group and helps the London Java Community and London Python Dojo. He likes pragmatically using lean, agile and kanban.
Bruce loves automating drudgery away with a script, learning a new language in GNU emacs and generally talking nonsense.
- RT @_OpenP: #bigtentuk Q from floor: if Tesco want people to control their own data why not join BIS' 'mydata' initiative? Tesco A: Don't k… 1 hour ago
- RT @bleikamp: The easiest way to vertically center something in CSS is to close your laptop and go to the bar. 1 hour ago
- RT @kittylyst: Used the #nhs 3 times this week. Competent, efficient, friendly. No wonder the Tories hate it - it shows them up so badly. /… 1 hour ago
- RT @ArchitectsJrnal: Retrofit Awards deadline extended to 31 May architectsjournal.co.uk/news/daily-new… 1 hour ago
- RT @waynewalls: .@adrianco Features in days, not months; hw in mins not weeks; incident response in secs not hours … there's a trade off fo… 2 hours ago
Tag Archives: dojos
Running dojos is a lot of fun. It is also really easy. No one has to prepare a talk or a subject for the night. The most important thing is that everyone has fun. After that if people learn some … Continue reading